- The headline event for the European road building community comes to Paris for the first time, from 14 to 16 June 2016.
- 3 themes outline the new offering of the show: Design and Build road infrastructure; Equip; Maintain and Operate.
- Taking place alongside the exhibition, the IDRRIM Congress will be examining the topic of “essential, innovative infrastructure committed to the Energy Transition”.
Held in Paris, Interoute & Ville confirms its European status
As a major event in the calendar of the road infrastructure and mobility community in Europe, Interoute&Ville is due to welcome nearly 200 exhibitors and more than 6,000 professionals from France and beyond. The location of Paris at the heart of Europe together with the major challenges of the Grand Paris project provide the show with the opportunity to capitalise on a strategic marketplace to contribute to the development and promotion of French and European road assets.
Interoute&Ville, introducing a new offering to address market requirements
In the space of 10 years, Interoute&Ville has become the meeting place for manufacturers, consultancies and representatives from local authorities and road and motorway management bodies.
To offer higher visibility to the expertise and know-how of exhibitors and to enable all participants to plan a more efficient visit, Interoute&Ville 2016 has shaped its offering around 3 themes:
- Design and Build road infrastructure, with the participation of building contractors, design consultancies and engineering firms and machinery suppliers. Exhibitors include Eiffage, Eurovia, Fayat, Lafarge, etc.
- Maintain and Operate involving solutions for the upkeep of road surfaces, services for operation and maintenance, with the participation of firms such as Arvel, Météo France, Noremat, etc.
- Equip with signalling, safety facilities, road markings, smart transport systems and connected technology. Among this sector’s exhibitors feature Tertu Equipements, the French Road Facilities federation, etc.
Interoute&Ville, partner of the IDRRIM Congress
For the third year running, the Congress of the IDRRIM (French Institute for Roads, Streets and Infrastructure for Mobility) will be held concurrently with Interoute&Ville. Lasting two days, on 14 and 15 June, almost 800 delegates and 76 speakers will be expected to attend, sharing thought and expertise around a central theme: "essential, innovative infrastructure committed to the Energy Transition".
The opening session will focus on the necessity of maintaining and managing road assets, a key concern for exhibitors, visitors and delegates.
A lecture on the current state of the art worldwide will single out several innovative solutions implemented by foreign partners such as Switzerland, Canada and the USA.